Buyer's Inspection Services
City-Wide Roofing performs due diligence services for prospective buyers. We guarantee that all your information will be kept strictly confidential and will remain protected.
Our professional inspection services include the following:
1. Core sample of each roof to determine existing construction.
2. Visual inspection of all roof areas and flashings.
3. Photos of the roof and close-ups of all problem areas.
4. Report of conditions of the field and flashing areas of the roof.
5. Estimate (in years) of the roofs remaining serviceable life.
6. Exact figures for :
a. Anticipated yearly maintenance.
b. Preventative roof maintenance items (if needed) and their effect on lengthening your
roofs serviceable life.
c. Roof replacement options and costs, if necessary.
You will receive an accurate and honest evaluation.